Friday, June 15, 2012

Camelot

What is it about you i  wonder ? , that makes me long
for the days when Chivalry was still honored .
times  have truly changed my friend .
As No body hardly looks out for people in a
way of paying it forward without expecting money in return .

In some ways  i'm glad , you can't witness what goes on today
as i couldn't bare to see You or The
Knights Of The Round Table be shown such
dishonor .

Because all the brave men & women who've
taken your place  today come home
with not even a welcome back its
truly an honor to meet you and thank you
for what you did along with God
to keep my family and me safe !

I had to let you know as my truest Vow to thee
I will never forgot the Code of
helping those that need it when you can
because its always been true , along the years
being there for someone No matter what
speaks  volumes for those that thought
nobody heard them  or even listened
to the words that sometimes  only
the eyes  could catch the true meaning of !

written 6/16/2012 by Celeda's Rein  as away of thanking  the troops past & present , plus the men i've met from europe that  truly take the time
to listen to women  and not shut us out .  

No comments:

Post a Comment