Friday, July 20, 2012

I believe in you

Baby come outta my head and into my heart !
Let love bring you home .
I miss you like crazy , when I can't sense you near
The way you made me laugh , because
you caught me at a moment nobody's ever seen.

Dancing in ways that other's mouths would drop
as they never saw that side to me ,
Yet it's the Freedom you give me !

When you tell me you love me not by words, yet just
by simple things like notes with a wildflower , hugs,
or teaching me to  never give up on the things
I want most in life , No matter how high
the mountain looks at times , you've taught me ,

Where there's a will there's a way because
true love Never dies !

I just wanna hear you laugh with me and see
that sweet smile that tells me everybody's got somebody .
Yet your All  I've ever wanted or needed
come hell or high water , i'll find a way
to let my love show you .

Your forever my deepest of dreams coming true !

written by : Celeda's Rein 7/20/2012  living in the moment
of intertwined desire !! 
thanks to Authors who inspire 

No comments:

Post a Comment