Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bloody Hell's Desired Now should I Run ?


I wanna be his , my mind & body sometimes  seem to say
yet how can i be his , If  he doesn't notice me ?
As  i think of him often i wonder ,
 
Is he the kinda kisser to leave me breatheless ?
Does he find hickies disgusting  or are they
incredible moments to live over in his head .
Whenever he's around me i get tongue tied
and nervous .
 
feeling like a clown because i end up
with laughter bubbling out
When my insides are screaming  are you
starting to feel what i do ?
 
Or am I really just alone on the freakish spellbound ride ?
Then if you do , how bad will things get when
i tell you .
I have a green monster in me that rears its head sometimes
when others want what i've seeked .
That always battles the angel side of me , as I promised
 
Long ago if a man chose me over all the women in the world
I'd feel blessed and thank god above daily .
For letting me see a dream is a wish your heart makes
Really does come true as long as never give up
 
On what you once thought was to good to be true !
 
8/30/2012 written by : Celeda's Rein  as just a way of
wanting to feel  loved in ways i thought were
outta reach .

No comments:

Post a Comment