Friday, August 31, 2012

Talking scared , losing blues , love's 2 complicated with so many rules !

Talk to me that little box always seems to say when it pings 
Yet how do you really talk to someone who intimidates you more then 
Your willing to let on because your worried about mistakes ! 

There you sit in your little cubby hole trying to encourage others to 
Never give up and always believe , at the same time your worried 
If they knew the real you  would things change or remain the same ? 

God I wanna confess all the things I may of done wrong , yet people 
I know don't have time to hear my song of songs ! 
They say never judge a book by its cover , yet what if in some small ways 

The book yearned to be read so it's compassion flowed freely ! 
I wanna break free of these chains & not be looked upon 
Like some sorta freak , yet they say justice is blind 
When money talks and bullshit walks , whose gonna be the 

Guilding light then that once got ships at sea home safe. 
Why can't same sex marriages live in the land of the free 
If love is said to be the greatest gift of all ,  can I hug you 
Without you thinking I wanna jump your bones ? 

In case I over stepped my bounds  and you find this all to dramatic 
The simple truth of the matter is  I wanna know what happen to 

Loving someone the old fashion way like soft slow kisses that ignited 
A soul to where it was so happy it didn't have to 
Live in moments of tommorow 
For it was left speechless and could only look to the heavens 

As time  marched on let her know she was worth it not because she 
Found herself at times intimidated and worthless , yet because 
She found love truly was being there for others & teaching them 
To spread their wings and never lose hope 

Of the promise to one day walk hand in hand with someone that could 
Love like there's No Tommorrow 

Written 8/31/2012 by Celeda's Rein  



No comments:

Post a Comment