Friday, September 28, 2012

Words

  1. Words   

    Talk to me , I love you ,  are just words some people throw at you 
    Without realizing how much power they hold behind them !
    I myself don't use them much , because they've been the shackles 
    To my wall of  shame and embrassment . 

    I've held the 3 biggest words of love & compassion back for so many years 
    Its become a vow to me not to speak them in person to another soul 
    Until I know in my gut they've always got a place to call home ! 

    Yes  I know that's odd you say to think , how can  one love if trusting 
    Your gut is all you've ever gone by , when your suppose to have faith . 
    The only answer I can give you that makes better sense to me is 

    How can you say we're friends if your always there for me , yet I'm 
    Not allowed too be there for you ? Isn't friendship suppose to be 
    A  two way street , why must I beg to try and convince you 
    To me relationships are 50/ 50 with bad days as well as good ! 
     Yet on the bad days you offer hugs or just a silent prayer 

    That says if dreams could make miracles come true 
    I'd sit next to you in silence with a shoulder to lean on 
    If words needed to be hushed like songs of just a melody playing 
    A Spanish guitar with only the sunset for a background ! 

    Written by : Celeda's Rein 9/ 28/ 2012  wishing men didn't always wanna be 
    The hero & gave women the same chance 

No comments:

Post a Comment