Friday, October 26, 2012

Sam & Luna Wanted


You and I are like no one else we're a rare breed
that stays true to themselves !
I saw it in your eyes the day , I first met you
sitting at a bonfire with friends telling stories of things
we had or could change into .
I see through new eyes the places you've opened my heart too
by not only lifting my spirits , yet embracing Emma
with your gentleness of teaching her .
We're not running away from  our problems
when we seek nature's voice for guidance , we're merely
remembering what it means  to stay true to your self !
When people don't wanna acknowledge the fact
there's to many copy cats out there pushing you
into places you dont feel safe in !
Always remember and never forget
I love you that will never change
Because with you
I'm Wanted
written 10/26/2012 by Celeda Rein for Sam & Luna because
being Different takes Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment