Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Don't Know Me

The world knows you by so many songs , yet for my heart
there's only 1 song that will forever truly hit home !
Because it speaks of a love you carry with you always no matter
how much time marches on

even when you don't have the courage it takes
to tell someone you wish them
all life's best even if 
Your not meant to be with them . 
Of all the songs you sang to millions 
This 1 will now & forever be 
My Song of Songs as I to 
Have a habit of passing 
Love unto others , yet wishing 
I could except it in return . 
It's true there will never be another 
Elvis Presley no matter how hard they try ! 
Because you rest high in the heavens 
At night while MoonLight's glow
Sings to us asking are you 
Lonesome  tonight , do you miss me tonight 
My answer will now and forever be 

You don't know me ! 

Written By : Celeda Rein  as a way to thank Mr Presley 
For giving me a song that I describe as my 
All time #  1 



No comments:

Post a Comment