Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jealous



                     
I miss you like crazy it's hard to believe , just how much your envied 
People flock to you like sheeps to a Shepard 
Shadows that dance off beams of sunlight kissing sidewalks 
As strangers pass each other by struggling in the streets 
Of New York just to make ends meet . 
I blew it I know when my green horns showed their true form 
Of caring to much & not giving you enough space 
even tho I meant what I said I'll always be your friend 
Come hell or high water I'd be the rock you could lean on 
To show the world your tough ! 
Yet I need you to see even tho I'm tryin to do 
What you ask and stop  building walls around myself  
Locked up safe in my own little world 
Cause I'm to afraid to scream out , I too 
Wanna know what love is , by a first kiss , or dancin in the rain . 
Sometimes my body feels like the song 2 outta 3 ain't bad 
Waiting on the white coats to find me as they laugh 
 
Written  12/12/2012 by Celeda Rein as a way to say true love 
May never die yet live in the moments of knowing what it means 
To grow up as a flower child when some around you 
Would give anything to know 

Just what 1 touch , 1 kiss , 1 hicke could live on in a lifetime's worth 
The mercy of being touched by an angel through god ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment