Friday, March 1, 2013

Round One 

I was never good at sports or even  knowing what certain parts of games meant .
Yet I knew which teams or positions I liked best !
For example lately I've figured out after getting the chance to see 
3 baseball games back to back of Tampa Bay Rays against 
The Cardinals  , I looove the sound of a bat hitting a ball 
It entices me almost as much as hearing Zorro crack a bull whip!
I'm not big on popcorn yet I love cotton candy not only for its 
Sweetness yet for the colors swirled together that  draw me in 
With wonder & satisfaction .
The biggest sport I love to watch sometimes tho might surprise most 
Cause I 'm  amazed at the fearlessness  in both   That being the look

In the eyes of  boxers & bull riders it's like they know the road 
Ahead is gonna be bumpy yet they're not throwing in the towel 
Because it's in their blood  never surrender . 
When push comes to shove you'll see they don't back down 
They embrace the challenge and say what's the next on the list . 

There are some days tho I tell you true I wanna strip down 
All my walls and shout this is me flaws and all 
Take me as I am or watch me walk . 
Ah yes I know I don't show my face much in pictures , 
Yet that's because I still haven't found many people 
Left in the world I can trust to be myself with 
That are in total agreement with the verse from long ago 
In a far off place that scriptures read  

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not the color of skin or 
What a body's shaped like ! 

Written march 1 , 2013 by : Celeda Rein  the heart is blind 
Because a soul out shines beauty 's mark any day , as the soul 
Is where boundless compassion & love get their strengths from 

No comments:

Post a Comment