Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Whispers From the Voiceless

Whispers From The Voiceless 

She's lost in a place I can't get her back , no matter what I say it's like  I've got 
2 heads on me , things are closing in fast . 
All I keep thinking about is they say God never gives us more then 
We can handle yet If God's truly testing me I'm losing this battle . 
All I ever wanted to do was help her by getting her a pill to keep her 
From shaking so bad  . Now she  see's things attacking  at will without 
Surrender . I don't blame God I blame myself as all I wanted to do 
Was try and help her understand it didn't matter if she made a mess 
Trying to eat , things could be washed it was no big deal !!! 
Now instead I have a mom who really doesn't hear me saying I'm 
Standing right here mom I'll protect you ! 
I wanted so much to go to the beach tonight & focus on a full moon 
For my santucary yet rainy clouds popped that bubble . 
My 2 nd choice was I'd find peace of mind sitting in a Catholic Church
On a bench with silent whispers to god & his angels of mercy for help !!! 
Yet again the doors are closed and locked because foolish people 
Steal from the biggest house of all God's Throne . 
I remember the day well my uncle Albert that raised me died of a heart attack , 
As he layed in his casket I swore to myself if it wasn't for his hands that body 
Wasn't his , he was off somewhere working undercover & I'd never see that smile 
Or feel his big bear hugs again that told me hold unto the things that last , 
As tommorow we're gonna put the hammer down & start this big 18 wheeler engine . 
If it's really your time to go as things are never in our hands , I hope and pray 
With all my soul even tho I never said the words out loud cause I feared you 
Never believed them   Ps I love you more then anyone could even comprehend 
I'm just the stubborn mule  who refuses to confess all my worries to others 
As we all have troubles we're afraid of admitting cause there's  only 1 God , 
Whose got more then his share to deal with , you know for me 
When god was busy I found comfort in the worlds greatest teachers in life 
Animals or to me  Bella & Goldie our German Shepards now that there in heaven 
I know without a doubt they'll be there if you can't come back to me as your feeling 
Lost and Alone in that mist of darkness of that long black train your man 
Cash is telling you to see his lantern burning to show you heaven . 

Written janruary 15, 2014  As a way to say I'm sorry we waited so long to fix 
our differences , even when I never thought I'd get this close to 
Forgiveness .  I finally somewhat get what it means put it in his hands . 


No comments:

Post a Comment