Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'll Miss you the most TinMan

   

What did you tell them ? Why did you  do this to me , did you think
I wouldn't find out ? Don't you know karma has away of back firing ! 
I left you in peace because you cut me so deep . 
I never in a million years expected you to turn on me . 
Yet have been told by others  you've done it to them as well , so 
I guess in some small way I'm in good company . 

Yet what I'll never understand  is IF you threw me under a bus in front of 
So many of the people we both knew what glory  did you get from it ? 
When I was always good to you up until the time you made our 
Private group think I was trying to invade your * space * 
When all I did was bring more rp's your way to get room 
More fans and noticed . 

I'm guessing deep down you don't even care as the Sam on TV 
Is so different then the one I played with because 
In my gut  I know he loves his Luna  even at the times he called her a 
Physco bitch  . 

That's why what they have  is known as * Wanted *  for  they had each others 
Backs come hell or high water nobody could break them apart 
Even when outsiders thought Luna wasn't good enough for Sam . 

Written 3/17/2013  months may of passed yet trueblood will never be the same for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment