Sunday, March 17, 2013

Warriors cry of love

My heart skips to the beat of a different drum  when wolves cry outside
As the moon shines from above .  Wrapping you in my arms as 
You press your body into me  , I long for the taste of your endless need .
Your hands they grip my shoulders tight as the muscles in your 
Arms show me  what wrapped in heaven's like .  Oh! How 
I need the enternal  flame that burns so bright yet never fades . 
Because  the great spirit above  taught us long ago 
Not all magic  is fake  ,  true believers know what 
Chemistry  between strangers can do  , when the passion 
Is living IN a moment to good to be true . 
We won't let  time or ignorance get in our way  as we have 
Shown the world we're  here  to stay  . 
Just by the way your rythmn rides deep  inside me  , I crave  this moment 
From now pass  all the stars in our  galaxy . 
May you always know  where ever you roam the scared spirit  
Blessed us  the day  I roamed  the mountains looking to 
Cry out  for  love ! 

Written march 16 th  , 2013  by Celeda Rein 

No comments:

Post a Comment