Sunday, March 3, 2013

Only the strong survive

Pieces of glass shattered on the floor , kneeling in front of them looking down 
It'd be so easy  to pick one piece up and place it across my wrist  
Yell at satan ok I surrender  you win,  you fucking piece of shit ! 
As his laughter fills my ears and he  slithers around me  like 
The spitting cobra who aims for a face . 

I say before you take my soul answer me this , they say god never let's you 
See those in heaven once you kill yourself . Why did you feel the need 
To dance on every chance , of  hope in romance That i ever came in contact with 
Even tho in my 50 years of life there had truly only been a possibly of 4 . 
As he walks around me with a smug look on his face , he whispers close 
To my ear his  hot breathe on my skin I needed something new and un used! 

Those people up there on earth they toss theirselves at anything without 
Thinking twice about the price they've paid to be famous amoung  friends . 
You he says , laughing his ass off at me as he pokes me in the chest with 
A long pointed finger nail that cuts me deep , you've enticed me for years 
Cause you've always been a fighter with a free spirit yet I knew sooner or later 
I'd find the weakest part of you if I kept at  you .  The way a dog will 
Bury a bone with no meat on it , yet give him a meaty one  he'll play 
With it for hours  on end . the same way a wild cat plays with a mouse before 
He devours it  with one swat !  
You'll never know what love is cause we don't preach that down here ,  what you 
Will learn over and over again is what it's like to feel your skin burn . 
As I've already started the wheels in motion by your sleepless nights 
And burning sensation in your leg that you can't control and think 
Aspirin is really gonna help ?  

Not this time Ms Cheeky Monkey {  oh yess I've heard you like being called that } 

However  welcome to hell angels of pure snow don't leave here . 

Written march 3 , 2013    As a way to say  sometimes things    Get  UN noticed quick 
Other times it just sucks being different 

No comments:

Post a Comment